- The mystery over why Amy does not remember the daleks. Fascinating. Please it was revisited again at the end of the episode.
- The doctor defeats the daleks with a jammie dodger. I love the way that you don't notice it's a jammie dodger until he tells you it is and eats it. "I was promised tea".
- The green war-time daleks were just great. They looked great, they were menacing and I love the dramatic irony of only the viewer sharing the doctor's knowledge of the daleks, while everyone else -- Amy, Churchill -- were ignorant.
- The dalek asking "Would you care for a cup of tea?" was great.
There were several things that were less thrilling:
- Ian McNiece as a big fat Churchill was avuncular and all wrong.
- The new colourful iDaleks are going to take a lot to get used to. If you didn't like them, I strongly recommend the latest Tin Dog Podcast for an hilarious rant on the topic (e.g. he tells us the daleks' names, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La la . . .).
- Again, the episode felt a bit rushed. Even another three or four minutes might have improved the pace.