Wednesday 2 July 2008

Doctor Who, Journey's End Trailer

I am behind on posting my comments on the fourth series of Doctor Who which ends on Saturday on BBC1. I want to get those comments posted over the next couple of days so that I can spend at least a little time gushing about the most recent episode, the penultimate one, last Saturday, entitled "The Stolen Earth". Just in case I don't get to that in time, before Saturday, let me just say here how much we loved "The Stolen Earth" in our house. It was a like a fairground ride, a thrill a minute, and the best cliffhanger in the history of the show (and please, if you happen to know how it resolves itself, no spoilers in the comments, thanks). So, to get us excited, here is the trailer for Saturday's 65 minute final episode:



Our two, Emily and Lauren, are so keen to avoid spoilers that they refuse even to watch this trailer lest it gives something away!

More gushing to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fiancee said as Tennant started to glow, "Oh no! And he was so cute."

The hand must figure into what will happen this weekend.

Jomar Hilario said...

You are correct! The hand does! In a certain weird way that thing cutoff in the past, preserved by Jack and returned to the DOCTOR is really uh handy...

Andway, here's 16 loose ends and questions I have from this episode, if you know the answer, please let me know.

http://youwillbeforever.blogspot.com/2008/07/doctor-who-journeys-end-finale-loose.html